Friday, October 1, 2010

September Stats

September Sum Up
I had a huge slump these past two weeks; none of the books I had around me were appealing and I had a ton of homework because I'm going away this weekend and won't have internet access and thus won't be able to blog/comment/tweet/etc.

Books Read This Month: 27 (not bad)
Favorite Book: The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie
Least Favorite Book: So many options but I think I will choose Harry Potter Should Have Died.
Longest Book: Russian Winter by Daphne Kalotay, 459 pages
Shortest Book: Cards on the Table by Agatha Christie, 115 pages
Most Read Genre: As I am back at school, non-fiction has won with 10.

Total Pages Read This Year: 66,975
Total Books Read: 210

October Plans: I have Small Gods by Terry Pratchett which will complete my Discworld challenge.  Otherwise just continue to interact with other bloggers and strength my review writing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...