Sunday, October 3, 2010

The King's Touch

The King's Touch by Jude Morgan
Review, 2002
536 pages
Historical Fiction; Charles II
DNF

Source: Library

Summary: James is the first illegitimate child of Charles II, exiled would-be king of England.

Thoughts: I've talked before about how I love Jude Morgan so that is the reason why I wanted to read this. But I could just not finish it and I believe it contributed to my reading slump.  When I decided that I would just return it to the library, I felt so much happier.  Knowing that I wouldn't have to slog through this cheered me.  I still plan to read it someday so that I can say I've read all of Jude Morgan's works but I will need to be in a different frame of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...