Saturday, May 1, 2010

April Stats

Well my reading dropped off at the end of the month due to my classwork but overall I feel I had a pretty good month! I'm SO close to 100 books and I think I will reach that maybe halfway through May (how is it already May?)

Number of Books Read: 28-my best month yet!
Favorite: House Rules by Jodi Picoult
Least Favorite: Love Off Limits by Whitney Lyles and Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
Longest: House Rules
Shortest: In Bluebeard's Castle by George Steiner (for class)

Total Books Read This Year: 96
Total Pages Read This Year: 31,623

Plans for May: I have six books checked out for fun and I will be posting summer goals halfway through this month.

Challenge Updates:
-Another book (finally) done for the Brontë challenge. One more to go; I'm planning to go with Anne or a movie because I need a break after Wuthering Heights.

I'll be officially back on May 5 with a review of Shiver! Can't wait to see what's going on in the blogosphere!

1 comment:

  1. Jeez ... I'm happy with my progress of 45 books and you're almost to a 100!!! Congrats .. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...