Monday, May 10, 2010

Flirting with Disaster

Flirting With Disaster by Rhonda Stapleton
Simon Pulse, 2010
227 pages
Contemporary YA
2nd in trilogy

Summary: Felicity returns as a cupid with her magic PDA! This time she decides to try to fix her friend Andy up which results in Andy ditching her friends for her boyfriend. Felicity also gets tantalizingly close to her longtime crush Derek but only as friends.

Thoughts: Again Felicity manages to mess up and she seems unashamed at not reading the instructions for her job. Yes they might be difficult to read but it's her job and she should actually read them. The drama in this book revolves around her friend Andy being set up by Felicity and basically ditching her for the boy. I am so against that but Felicity is soooo annoying that I almost can't blame Andy.

I do really like her interactions with Derek; I find her quite likeable in those scenes and I'm excited to see what happens with them in the next book. I don't want to spoil what happens but their scenes are the best!

Overall: 3/5. I am not loving these books as much as I thought I would but I still want to read the third to find out more.

Cover: I think I like this cover more than the other because I prefer the colors; I do hate her boots though.

Review of first book: Stupid Cupid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...