Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Posts

So this is just a look ahead at what I'll be posting in December:

1. I love December-it has my mom's birthday, my birthday, and Jesus' birthday (aka Christmas) so basically it's pretty awesome! Despite what will be a busy month, I am still planning to post something everyday and hopefully most of the posts will be about books. Although I also love food blogs and if I make any recipes, I might share them.

2. I will talk about some of my favorite Christmas CD's and movies. For the CD's they will mostly be from Broadway! That means Kristin Chenoweth, Michael Crawford, Linda Eder, Sarah Brightman, and two volumes of Broadway Carols for a Cure, plus my very favorite one ever, A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector. Possible movies are White Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, How the Grinch Stole Christmas (animated), A Muppet's Christmas Carol, and A Miracle on 34th Street. But I may not-I will see how it goes.

3. I am planning to see New Moon (this is for my sister, I hate vampires), The Princess and the Frog, and Sherlock Holmes so I will probably talk about those.

4. As to the books themselves, I believe there will be some BSC, Betsy/Tacy, some books I won, maybe some Georgette Heyer, and a bunch of rereads.


5. At the end, I will sum up my challenges and reading goals for the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...