Thursday, June 3, 2010

Glee

Glee 1x21: Funk
  • WOW-I did not like this episode; it was messy with the plot and the songs were not my taste (I prefer traditional Broadway)
  • Quinn moving in with Mercedes should mean that she'll get some bacon soon! (I love bacon and I always want people's bacon needs fulfilled)
  • Really?! Sue would think she liked Will?!
  • I do not like "funk" music. I do like Journey so high hopes for the finale and really high hopes for some more Broadway music in the new season
Songs:
1. Another One Bites the Dust-Vocal Adrenaline-Loved that we started the show with a song.
2. Tell Me Something Good-Will
3. Loser-Puck, Finn, Terri, and Howard-has grown on me but I'm not in love
4. It's a Man's Man's Man's World-Quinn-really creepy
5. Good Vibrations-Puck, Finn, and Mercedes; the fact that this is not the Beach Boys song is an automatic fail from me
6. Give Up the Funk-New Directions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...