Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ramblings 24JUN12

I have been reading up a storm lately (yay!) in hopes of reaching 150 books read by the end of June. I am very hopeful of reaching that goal while also enjoying reading across genres. I usually mix it up: fantasy, mystery, contemporary, dystopia, etc. so there's plenty of variety.

I have also been watching the Euro Cup, which is odd for me as I'm not a big soccer fan (I like lots of points being scored and violence so I'm a football fan although I do like to watch hockey during the playoffs and the games for the Stanley Cup). Currently I'm rooting for Germany, who are always my go-to country although I will also be rooting for England in its game today. Is anyone else following? For what team of you rooting?

Then in personal news, my mom and sister surprised me with this poster:

I'm still quite into The Wanted so it was an awesome surprise for me. I don't normally have a lot on my walls but I immediately tacked this up so I can look at my boys :)

How has your week been?

2 comments:

  1. Wow -- 150 books in 6 months -- that is impressive. I just checked my Goodreads. I'm at about 100, which is right on track for my goal of 200 in 2012.

    Not much of a soccer fan but in NYC World Cup is HUGE so I'm happy to be drawn into the excitement when I'm out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you're always so diverse with the books you read, B! That's one of the reasons why I love your blog so much -- I always find a ton of books I wouldn't normally check out but sound so interesting :) And 150 BOOKS! I think if I tally up the ones I've read, I don't even reach a hundred yet LOL... I really hope you can reach your goal! But I'm not really as much of a watching-sports person as I am a playing-sports person, so I have to admit that I haven't seen a single Euro Cup game this season x)

    I hope you're having an amazing weekend, B! And enjoy the Wanteds on your wall too -- they're one of the few bands I know by name and I LOVE their music like crazy! :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...