Sunday, August 1, 2010

July Stats

This was a very satisfying month with four books receiving a 5 star rating and nothing below a 3. I also read mostly my own books which gave me great satisfaction.

Books Read This Month: 21
Favorite Book: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (surprise)
Least Favorite Book: How to Be a Movie Star by William J. Mann
Longest Book: Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols (which I guess is technically two but...) at 587 pages
Shortest Book: God in the Flesh by Don Everts, a mere 160 pages
Most Read Genre: YA with 9 although non-fiction made a strong showing with 5.

Total Pages Read This Year: 49,682
Total Books Read: 155

Challenges Update: I read Thud by Terry Pratchett and it will be posted later this week. I desperately need to work on my Fill-in-the-Gaps challenge because I'm supposed to read twenty of its books a year whereas I have only read 6 I think.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had such a satisfying reading month!
    I hope you can accomplish the Fill-in-the-Gaps challenge by the end of the year.

    P.S. I awarded you on my blog.;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...