Monday, August 23, 2010

From Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon


I will be participating in the From Dusk Till Dawn Read-a-Thon this week!  I've never been able to participate in one before so I'm really excited.  I think it's pretty perfect for a college student who is basically relaxing the week before classes start and it will help me build up a backlog of reviews before my crazy semester starts.

Tentative Book List:
Bleak House-ch. 8 to 13 for September 1st post for readalong
Mockingjay because I don't know when I'll be able to start it
Everlasting by Angie Frazier
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
The Ivy by Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur
The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
Forget You by Jennifer Echols
Daddy's Delight by Karia Bunting (from netgalley because I'm way behind)
Wildthorn by Jane Eagland (also from netgalley because I'm way behind and I've seen good things about it)

I don't know if this is too ambitious or not ambitious enough but we shall see.  Head over to Book Crazy to sign up (and get excited for some awesome challenges)!

2 comments:

  1. WOW what a list - girl your ambitious! Good luck there's some awesome titles in there...Forget you and The Iron King are awesome stuff....though after you read the Iron King, you should read Winters Passage and The Iron Daughter, it's a sweet little series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your list is huge! Very ambitious, but that's cool ;) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...