Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I had a pretty good reading week with some cool titles coming up. I also signed up for a few book tours so look for those in August and September. This weekend though I spent a lot of time outside (at the beach and an amusement park) so I didn't get a lot of reading done and I am rather sunburned although in a weird pattern. One of my legs has a line of burn and my arms are very uneven-it's pretty funny looking.

Reviewed this weekend:
The Boys Next Door and Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols

Coming up this week:
God in the Flesh by Don Everts
Love on a Dime by Cara Lynn James
The Man with Two Left Feet by PG Wodehouse

Currently reading:
Furious Love by Sam Kashner and Nancy Schoenberger (Lovin' it!)
Revolutionaries by Jack Rakove

Next up:
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Finally!)
How to Be a Movie Star by William J. Mann
Thud by Terry Pratchett (For a challenge)

What are you reading?

8 comments:

  1. I recently read The Man with Two Left Feet and other stories and I really enjoyed it. Hope you do too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, are you in for a treat! The Hunger Games! Ahhhh!! You will absolutely love it. Enjoy!

    Have a fabulous reading week and if you get a chance, stop by: Monday Reading's at There's A Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. YaY hope you love The Hunger Games as much as I did! Have a wonderful week and happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Love the Hunger Games - I envy you your first time through!

    Here is my Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Hunger Games should be your next read with Catching Fire at your elbow ready to go! This series is so fantastic. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have decided that all young people forget to put sunblock on when they go to amusement parks. My daughters and most of their friends have been complaining about sunburns all summer. Sorry I know that has nothing to do with books, just one old lady's rant.

    Have a great week reading!!!

    Dollycas
    Here's my week:
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Hunger Games, woohoo! Hope you like it when you get to it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...