Thursday, December 1, 2011

November Stats

Looking Back at November: I ended with reviews of the last 7 books in the Anne of Green Gables, which was a lot of fun. Also due to the Thanksgiving holiday, I was able to add quite a few more books to my total, which makes me happy. The other great thing was that I read a lot of really enjoyable books and handed out more than a few 5s just because the books were so good. Most of those reviews have already been posted if you want to explore my November posts.

Looking Forward to December: My main goal for December is to really plow through my Netgalley review books (I'm currently under 50!) so there will be plenty of reviews from there but also some other YA releases and even a few other categories (like a classic and a non-fiction book). I'm hoping to end the year strong (I will definitely read over 400 books this year) as I have several holidays, which always gives me more time to read.

Monthly Stats:
Books Read This Month: 27
Pages Read This Month: 7080 pages  
Average Length of Book: 262 pages
Average Rating of Book: 4.06
Favorite Book: I read so many great books this month but I think I will go with Rilla of Ingleside by LM Montgomery.
Longest Book: The Geeks Shall Inherit the Earth by Alexandra Robbins at 396 pages
Shortest Book: Irena's Jars of Secrets by Marcia Vaughan, a children's book at 35 pages
 
Year Stats:
Total Books Read: 386
Total Pages Read: 114,512 pages
Average Length of Book: 297 pages
Average Rating of Book: 4.05

By Genre:
Mystery/Thriller-0
YA/MG-12
Romance-2
Classics-1
Science Fiction/Fantasy-1
Non-Fiction-3
Historical Fiction-0
Short Stories-0
Other-8

Challenge Updates:
Cozy: 0 read, 5 total
British Books: 0 read, 41 total
YA Debut: 3 read, 57 total
Ebook: 8 read, 133 total

Source:
Home Library-8
Own/Borrowed/Won-8
Booksneeze-0
Netgalley-7
Other ebook source-1
Audiobook-0
Amazon Vine-3

Stats for Previous Months: January; February; March; April; May; June; July; August; September; October

Books Read:
360. Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
361. Bunheads by Sophie Flack
362. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
363. The Dragon and the Pearl by Jeannie Lin
364. Wherever You Go by Heather Davis
365. Anne of Avonlea by LM Montgomery
366. Anne of the the Island by LM Montgomery
367. How to Be Perfect by Daniel M. Harrell
368. Eddie's War by Carol Fisher Saller
369. Soldier's Game by James Killgore
370. Anne of Windy Poplars by LM Montgomery
371. The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees
372. Anne's House of Dreams by LM Montgomery
373. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
374. Anne of Ingleside by LM Montgomery
375. Promise the Night by Michaela MacColl
376. Rainbow Valley by LM Montgomery
377. With a Name Like Love by Tess Hilmo
378. Rilla of Ingleside by LM Montgomery
379. Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal
380. Hark! A Vagrant by Kate Beaton
381. The Geeks Shall Inherit the Earth by Alexandra Robbins
382. Liar's Moon by Elizabeth C. Bunce
383. Washington Square by Henry James
384. Irena's Jar of Secrets by Marcia Vaughan
385. How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
386. Tall, Dark, and Determined by Kelly Eileen Hake

How was your month?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love how you've done stats for the month and year! Those are some pretty impressive numbers. :)

    I'm excited that you enjoyed the Anne series, too. If you haven't already checked them out, L.M. Montgomery's Emily of New Moon series is also really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY WOW, B!!! I saw the number for books you read this month and I thought, 27????? That's crazy awesome! It's almost one book per day! My goal is to be just like you when I grow up -- that is seriously awesomeness right there! :')

    And YAY to the Anne books! I think I might've read every one of your reviews for that series, and I'm glad that one of them was your favourite of the month! :)

    AMAZING stats this month, B! I wish you the best with December -- I'll bet it'll be amazing too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...