Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I almost forget to wish this to everyone because I'm currently abroad and not with my family :-(

Some Things I'm Thankful For:

1. My health-while I've had a cold, it hasn't been serious and I'm so grateful that my family is healthy as well.
2. Books/Libraries-for providing so much fun for me over the years
3. Airplanes-I'm flying back to the States next week and while I'm grateful for the opportunity to study abroad, I can't wait to be home, even if there is a roughly 20 hour flight before I will be.
4. Computers/Internet-for keeping me connected to home.
5. My family- I love and miss them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...