Sunday, November 15, 2009

Beginnings

This is a way for me to decide whether I want to begin a book blog. While I love reading, A. I have trouble making time when my semesters are occurring and B. I don't usually write reviews of the books I read. However I have enjoyed the many book blogs I have visited and have been thinking about doing it myself.

I may also keep this blog as a movie, music, and/or TV review spot as well as any miscellaneous stuff that comes into my head. For example I chose 1858 as the number in my blog title because that is the year that Theodore Roosevelt aka one of my favorite historical figures was born. I may talk about history as I am a student of history and that is one of my passions.

I'm planning to post some book reviews in the next couple of days as I've had a chance to read quite a bit. I'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...