Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sophomore Reading Challenge


Shanyn at Chick Loves Lit had an amazing idea for a challenge: to read the second book published by our favorite YA/MG authors in the year 2012. She has already started an amazing Goodreads list so I went there to write out my tentative list (I stopped at 10 so this post wouldn't be too long!)

List:
1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
2. Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
3. Seven Clues to Winning You by Kristin Walker
4. A Million Suns by Beth Revis
5. The Nightmare Garden by Caitlin Kittredge
6. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
7. Truth by Julia Karr
8. Embers and Echoes by Karsten Knight
9. Timepiece by Myra McEntire
10. Perception by Kim Harrington

I am looking forward to these titles so much and I'm so excited about this challenge! Come sign up and join the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Yay thanks for joining the challenge! There are soooo many good sophomore novels, I'm excited :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...