Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ramblings and the Week to Come 21JUL13

About Me:
So on Thursday afternoon, I felt like I was coming down with something and I felt off on Friday and Saturday. I kind of want to just feel really sick because then I can track getting better. Instead I just feel wrong. I was still able to do some reading but I'm kind of crabby and hungry all the time (so I've heard that when some people are sick, they don't want to eat; that's not me. All I want to do is eat.)

Readathon Wrap-Up:
On a whim, I signed up for The Hot Summer Reads Readathon hosted by Patrick @ The Bookshelves and Jen @ YA Romantics. I ended up reading 5 books (though I was shooting for 6) and I meant to participate in challenges and cheerlead but life got in the way :( I hope all the other participants had fun because I sure did!

Giveaway Reminder:
This is the last week of my Louise Rozett giveaway: your choice of Confessions of an Angry Girl or Confessions of an Almost Girlfriend.

Also tomorrow I'm participating in Jen Ryland/YA Romantics Summer of Love Blog Hop so be sure to check back to see what I'm giving away and to see what other goodies are up for grabs!

Week to Come: Loads of cool 2013 releases

Ink by Amanda Sun
OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu
The Reece Malcolm List by Amy Spalding
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris
A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams

12 comments:

  1. Sorry that you don't feel good. :( You week coming up sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I felt better right now but I could be worse (is how I'm trying to spin it.)

      Delete
  2. I completed 4 books for the readathon :) Glad you got to 5! I was shocked I read so many since I had to right 2 research papers on a whim!

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So impressed with our productivity-it was just the kick I needed!

      Delete
  3. It's yuck when you're not sure what's wrong but you just don't feel right. Hope this week is better. 5 books for the readathon in impressive and you had fun, that's the most important thing. Looking forward to your reviews this week. Happy reading again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still feeling off but am also continuing to read and that's helping, oddly enough :)

      Delete
  4. oh no, I hope you feel better soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...