Tuesday, July 30, 2013

ARC August Announcement

I was reading through some posts today and "ARC August" by Inspiring Insomnia caught my eye. I have a lot of ARCs to read (thinks I) and after checking out the challenge from Octavia at Read, Sleep, Repeat, I decided I was in. It's not just physical copies-we're talking Netgalley, Edelweiss, and even overdue ones (um, what, I don't have any of those *shiftyeyes*) This is my official sign-up post.

It's not August yet so there's still time to sign-up (if you do, you could win a $20 gift card! Yes, that was a big motivator for me :)

Some of the books on my schedule (giving you a tease of August but there are actually even more in my pile)
Dancer, Daughter, Traitor, Spy by Elizabeth Kiem
VIII by HM Castor
Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith
Love Disguised by Lisa Klein
Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick
The Chaos of the Stars by Kiersten White
Tumble and Fall by Alexandra Coutts
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales

So go sign up and spread the word :) If you do, leave me a link to your post so I can cheer for you!

14 comments:

  1. I'm not doing the challenge, but I do plan to read some ARCs in August, both physical that is out or not out, and some I got from Edelweiss. I need to catch up! I hope you like WILD AWAKE--I really did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to Wild Awake-I've heard so much about it and am wondering where I'll fall.

      Delete
  2. This is such a good idea, I have way too many review books and lots are overdue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fun? I was already going to read these ARCs so I may as well join the challenge!

      Delete
  3. I should sign up too. I have way too many ARCs to get caught up on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it-it will be good motivation and we can keep each other accountable!

      Delete
  4. Good luck. That's a great list. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious to see what you think of Chaos of Stars :) I might join this! I have so many review books to get through!

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty motivating-can't wait to see how many I finish!

      Delete
  6. I have lots of ARC's too but I'm actually making myself fit in time for the books I've owned for awhile. So I'm kind of doing the opposite... (Though I'm still reading ARC's for the most part.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARCs that have already been released count too-I have a couple I might sneak in if I can.

      Delete
  7. Oh, thanks for this! I'm definitely signing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay-I think it's going to be a lot of fun-I've already finished 2 and am on my second.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...