Saturday, December 1, 2012

November Stats

Looking Back at November: A very mixed month for me. I did meet my goal and am on track for 300 books read this year (thank you Thanksgiving break!) However I didn't really feel blown away by any books this month which is always a disappointment.  I am also very behind on my goal of reading Anna Karenina...let's not talk about how far. But on the bright side, I did host awesome giveaways this month-I'll be emailing the winners this morning and having a wrap-up post tomorrow.

Looking Forward to December: Looking forward to winding things down-I'm planning on having an end-of-the-year giveaway as well as going over my very favorite reads of the year. I should also have more time to read as outside commitments go on pause until the new year. I've got some exciting reads coming up and it should be a pretty fun, chill month. Hoping to read 25 books so that I do meet my 300 books read this year!

Monthly Stats:

Books Read This Month: 23
Pages Read This Month: 7042 pages
Average Length of Book: 306 pages
Average Rating of Book: 3.78 stars
Recommended Reads of the Month: Tokyo Heist by Diana Renn

Year Stats:

Total Books Read: 275
Total Pages Read: 86,485 pages
Average Length of Book: 314 pages
Average Rating of Book: 3.79

By Genre:
Mystery/Thriller-1
YA/MG-20
Romance-0
Classics-0
Science Fiction/Fantasy-1
Non-Fiction-1
Historical Fiction-0
Short Stories-0
Other-0

Source:
Home Library-0
Own/Borrowed/Won-12
Netgalley-4
Other ebook source-0
Booksneeze-0
Amazon Vine-7

Stats for Previous Months: January; February; March; April; May; June; July; August; September; October;

Books Read:
253. A Beautiful Failure by Janet Ruth Young
254. The Templeton Twins Have an Idea by Ellis Weiner
255. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
256. The Cavendish Home for Boys and Girls by Claire Legrand
257. Endlessly by Kiersten White
258. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
259. Ten by Gretchen McNeil
260. Ouroboros by Christopher Turkel
261. Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger
262. The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley
263. The Suburban Strange by Nathan Kotecki
264. Starting From Here by Lisa Jenn Bigelow
265. Sad Cypress by Agatha Christie
266. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
267. Tokyo Heist by Diana Renn
268. Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo
269. Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield
270. The Panem Companion by V. Arrow
271. A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
272. The Spindlers by Lauren Oliver
273. Perry's Killer Playlist by Joe Schreiber
274. The Believing Game by Eireann Corrigan
275. Mystic City by Theo Lawrence

3 comments:

  1. I am always so impressed by your monthly reading updates and the way you write so many reviews each month! I am behind on my reviews and reading review books. I am planning to make a list of the books I hope to read in December to help me stay on track.

    Have a great December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read 23 books this month! I am mighty jealous :) Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you get a lot of books from Amazon Vine! I post all of my reviews there, but haven't ever gotten into that program. One day! :)

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...