Sunday, December 23, 2012

Pre-Christmas Ramblings (and the Week to Come)


So today kicks off a very exciting week in the Barclays Premier League-Manchester United is playing today, on the 26th, and again on the 29th. Looking forward to some wins as my Phildaelphia Eagles end their season with a losing record :(

Last week was a very busy week in real life; I had hardly any time to read but I'm looking to catch up over the holiday. I finished one book yesterday and plan to finish two more today with more to come tomorrow and Tuesday. The goal is to reach 300 books read for 2012 and I've only read 291 but I think I can make it *fingers crossed*  I also downloaded a bunch of e-galleys in addition to receiving a few books (too lazy to make a proper books received this week but will have one up next week) and completely scheduled my reading for January and February.

Although it is the holidays, I have a full week of blogging planned. We'll start the week out adult but you'll want to be sure to return Thursday and Friday for 2012 YA release reviews.

Monday: The Lady Most Willing...by Julia Quinn, Eloisa James, and Connie Brockway
Tuesday: Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare
Wednesday: The Scandalous, Dissolute, No-Good Mr Wright by Tessa Dare
Thursday: The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
Friday: The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress
Saturday: What Matters in Jane Austen? by John Mullan

What are you up to today? Happy reading :)

7 comments:

  1. My son and I are Man U supporters and eldest son is a Chelsea fan. We were gutted to miss out on pre-season tickets when Man U plays in Sydney next year, they sold out in 3 mins :(
    I'm looking forward to The Crown of Embers!
    Have a wonderful Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer that you couldn't get tickets! Seeing them is now on my bucket list so I'll have to play close attention to see if they ever swing by my neck of the woods.

      Merry Christmas to you!

      Delete
  2. 300 books! Wow. I really need to learn how to speed read!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know anything about British OR American football, but I love that you are so passionate about it!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! You can do it. Let us know if you made your goal.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and that you meet your reading goals!

    I can't believe you've already planned your reading for January and February! You must be very organized. Wish I could be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you reach your goal of 300 books! I can't wait for your review on The Friday Society-I've wanted to read it for a while but I've seen a lot of mixed reviews.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...