Thursday, March 1, 2012

February 2012 Stats

Looking Back at February: I read a lot of library books and have begun making a dent in my Netgalley requests. I am also hoping to either check out from the library or buy those Netgalley books that expired early to give them a chance to impress me. Sadly I have been struggling to make time to read lately although I read some *amazing* books this month (see recommended books below).

Looking Forward to March: I'm kind of starting Netgalley month early (the next one is in April) because I just have so many books on there and I don't want the galleys to expire. I also have The Nightmare Garden by Caitlin Kittredge to read because The Iron Thorn intrigued me so much-this is probably my most highly anticipated book of the month so we'll see how I feel after I finish it. I hope to make more time for reading because I do treasure that time and I can be cranky if I don't get it ;)

Monthly Stats:

Books Read This Month: 24
Pages Read This Month: 6916 pages
Average Length of Book: 288 pages
Average Rating of Book: 3.92
Favorite Book: Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey-beautiful cover that lived up to promise!
Other Recommended Reads: The Survival Kit by Donna Freitas; Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake; Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick by Joe Schreiber; Everneath by Brodi Ashton; Legend by Marie Lu


Year Stats:
Total Books Read: 50 (on track to read 300 this year)
Total Pages Read: 14,801 pages
Average Length of Book: 296 pages
Average Rating of Book: 3.92

By Genre:
Mystery/Thriller-0
YA/MG-16
Romance-3
Classics-1
Science Fiction/Fantasy-1
Non-Fiction-2
Historical Fiction-1
Short Stories-0
Other-0

Source:
Home Library-11
Own/Borrowed/Won-1
Booksneeze-0
Netgalley-10
Other ebook source-0
Audiobook-0
Amazon Vine-2

Stats for Previous Months: January;

Books Read:
27. Sorcery and Cecelia by Patricia C. Wrede
28. The Sword in the Stone by TH White
29. The Wordy Shipmates by Sarah Vowell
30. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
31. Take the Cannoli by Sarah Vowell
32. The Vanishing Game by Katie Kae Myers
33. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
34. Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
35. Cat Burglar in Training by Shelley Munro
36. Double by Jenny Valentine
37. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
38. The Dressmaker by Kate Alcott
39. Every Other Day by Jennifer Barnes
40. The Survival Kit by Donna Freitas
41. Prehistoric Clock by Robert Appleton
42. A Waltz at Midnight by Crista McHugh
43. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
44. The Glass Collector by Anna Perera
45. A Rogue By Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean
46. Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick by Joe Schreiber
47. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
48. Erebos by Ursula Poznanski
49. Legend by Marie Lu
50. The Catch by Rick Jasper

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I'll ever stop being amazed at how many books you manage to fit in one month -- anything over twenty is just so amazing!! And a ton of the books on your list are ones that I've read & loved too! Shattered Souls for one (which I'm still really glad you liked!) and Article 5, Legend, and Anna Dressed in Blood to note a few others! :)

    This was another amazing month you had, B! Hopefully you'll be able to find some time to read your Netgalley titles in March too! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read 24 books last month? that is AWESOME! I'm quite jealous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...