Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January Stats

Looking Back at January: I read all of the books I had planned to read for Netgalley month but am quite behind on reviews for those books; in fact, I'm very behind on reviews in general. That is my weekend goal as well as, of course, reading more. It was a pretty good month overall with many books earning a solid 4. I also got off to a good start with YA debuts, reading 8. That number will continue to increase over the year as I try to make a point to check out the debuts.

Looking Forward to February: Don't have many special plans. I am about 1/4 of the way through Little Dorrit which I'm trying to read in honor of Dickens' upcoming bicentennial but progress is slow; not because I don't like the book but just because it's awkward to carry and it takes me a bit longer to read. Lots of Netgalley book reviews to come: mostly YA and romance.


Monthly Stats:

Books Read This Month: 26
Pages Read This Month: 7885 pages
Average Length of Book: 303 pages
Average Rating of Book: 4.08
Favorite Book: The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson

Year Stats:
Total Books Read: 26
Total Pages Read: 7885 pages
Average Length of Book: 303 pages
Average Rating of Book: 4.08

By Genre:
Mystery/Thriller-0
YA/MG-19
Romance-3
Classics-0
Science Fiction/Fantasy-0
Non-Fiction-4
Historical Fiction-0
Short Stories-0
Other-0

Source:
Home Library-10
Own/Borrowed/Won-2
Booksneeze-0
Netgalley-9
Other ebook source-1
Audiobook-0
Amazon Vine-4

Stats for Previous Months:

Books Read:
1. Everything You Need to Survive the Apocalypse by Lucas Klauss
2. Prince Philip by Philip Eade
3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
4. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
5. Look, I Made a Hat by Stephen Sondheim
6. The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
7. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
8. Ditched by Robin Mellom
9. The Whole Story of Half a Girl by Veera Hiranandani
10. Chinese Handcuffs by Chris Crutcher
11. Life: An Unexploded Diagram by Mal Peet
12. Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic
13. My Awesome/Awful Popularity Plan by Seth Rudetsky
14. Tempest by Julie Cross
15. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
16. The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
17. The Berlin Boxing Club by Robert Sharenow
18. Then by Morris Gleitzman
19. Notes From the Blender by Trish Cook and Brendan Halpin
20. The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison
21. Persuasion: A Latter-Day Tale by Rebecca H. Jamison
22. Queen of Hearts by Martha Brooks
23. First Date by Krista McGee
24. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
25. 100 Unforgettable Dresses by Hal Rubenstein
26. Soulless by Gail Carriger

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 26 books! That is amazing! I am behind in writing reviews too and I feel like I'm lagging behind on reading my books from NetGalley and Amazon Vine. The problem is that I just keep requesting :)

    I hope you have a fantastic February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Oh my gosh, I still can't believe how many books you manage to read it a month -- it's just so amazing!! I wish I could fit in almost a book for every day like you, but I'm pretty behind in the books I need to read haha! x) Still, there are so many books on their that I've read or want to read too. Like Cinder -- I'm reading that right now and I'm actually really enjoying it! :)

    You had an amazing start to this new year, B! Here's to hoping February is just as awesome! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...