Sunday, January 5, 2014

Ramblings and Week to Come 05JAN14

Ramblings from Vacation:
I had hoped I would have more time online this weekend but my first hotel in Florida (the Hard Rock Cafe Hotel) had the worst wi-fi and it was expensive! Quite frankly they should be ashamed of themselves! Fortunately I am now on Disney property with wi-fi included in the room cost that is of quality. It has been surprisingly cold here

Blogging:
Because of the lack of internet access, I had not been on Feedly since January 1 and logged on today to discover 400+ posts-people have been busy! I'm only commenting on a few and I expect that will continue to be sporadic until I'm back home.

Week to Come:
I have three reviews pending: two for YA books, Afterparty by Ann Redisch Stampler and Fake ID by Lamar Giles in addition to the 2013 Man Booker Prize winner The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton, a massive doorstop of a book and my first read of 2014. I don't know if those reviews will go up this week but if not, then next. I also hope to do some more reading and get going on my 2014 reading goal!

How was your weekend?

5 comments:

  1. I've heard really good things about The Luminaries. I hope you enjoyed it. That is a big book to take on vacation!

    Have fun at Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when hotels charge for Wi-Fi. And it's always pricey ones that do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read what you think about The Luminaries, I'm really curious about it!
    Have fun there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, sorry about the hotel. Hope you are having a good vacation, still. <3 Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at Disney! These days all good hotels should have free, quality wf-fi. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...