Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Faye's Contraption-Fun on a Tuesday

You may remember that I read and reviewed a book called The Atomic Weight of Secrets by Eden Unger Bowditch back in March.  Well, today I was notified that there is also a game to accompany the book (It is not necessary to have read the book to play the game.)  Basically you use a claw to pick up beakers without picking up an assistant while racing against the clock.  I'm not very good at it but I think as I play more, I will improve.  If you're looking for a book-related diversion, here's a choice.  It's under the "Games" section on the right and you may want to mute it, depending on where you are.  Happy playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...