Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Where has Bookworm1858 been?

Hi all! I know it's been a long time (in fact this is the first post I've made in March!) There are two main reasons for this:
1. My work stuff continues to be crazy. It was supposed to die down after March 1 but we're pushing ahead through April 1. Then everything is supposed to become more settled-I'll believe it when I see it!
2. Some personal things have happened as well-not anything I want to discuss with the whole world but very impactful on me.

Consequently I haven't had much free time so I haven't read much-I think I've read three books this entire month, all of which I do plan to review...eventually. When I do have free time, I have tended to either play Freecell or stare at a wall. It's been tough for me but even just writing this post has me more excited about giving blogging more time. I have still been reading posts and comments for me though I haven't commented very much.

I thank everyone who has reached out to me-it means so much to me! I am *hoping *to get up a review later this week and then two more next week plus another check-in post. I also want to stop by your posts and get caught up on your life. I miss you all and I'm sorry I haven't been as present as I've been in the past.

Much love,

11 comments:

  1. It's good to hear something from you again :)! I'm sorry to hear some personal things happened *hugs* Take your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things get better! I've missed reading your reviews but I know that sometimes it is hard to blog when life gets crazy and priorities have to change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you yourself are okay, and I hope everything in your life returns to equilibrium.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you back in the blog world. I'm sorry for everything that you're currently going through- whatever that my be- and I hope things get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so happy to see your post show up in my feed -- glad you took the time that you needed for yourself, but hoping to see you around the blogosphere again soon! Hope everything is okay xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope everything gets better for you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to see that you're book.

    It's rough when you are so drained that all you can do is stare at things and play computer games. I know how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww {{hugs}}, hope you've reached a turning point and things are better here on in. It's tough to blog when life and work are stressful or getting you down, taking a break is often the best course of action. Do whatever works for you! Nice to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad to hear from you! Sending hugs your way. Sometimes when you talk about your job I wonder if we work in the same place :P Work has been sucking a lot of my life lately too. I hope your life calms down soon. It's funny, but hearing you say you only read three books makes it really seem like something big must b e going on because that's so unlike you. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...