Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Goals for New Year

I've had these in my head for a while but I realized that I'd never written them down.

1. I want to finish all of my challenges. I didn't sign up for too many so I think that will be manageable. I also want to make progress on my personal challenges.

2. I want to update everything; post all of my reviews on amazon, cross-reference posts on this blog, keep my challenge posts up to date, and keep good records in my google docs.

3. I plan to read Dracula, Woman in White, The Color Purple, and Middlemarch during my school semester (in addition to whatever else I come across). They're part of my FITG challenge and the first three are epistolary novels which I am a sucker for.

4. I am setting a goal to read 200 books this year. I've never kept track of how many books I read so this will be interesting to see how close I can come. I think I can do it as long as I pick good books and prioritize better than I've done (I have a tendency to end up playing online sudoku and spacing out.)

5. I also want to make a nice dent in my 2000+ TBR list so I need to make sure that I pick books from it.

6. I hope to post at least two books a week since I don't know if I'll necessarily want to post about every book I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...