Monday, April 5, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (5)

This fantastic meme is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Read this past week: (Reviews Forthcoming)

The Last Illusion by Rhys Bowen
Stupid Cupid by Rhonda Stapleton
The Ex Games by Jennifer Echols
Mother of Invention by Drew Gilpin Faust (Civil War book about Southern slaveowning mistresses)
The Road to Wigan Pier by George Orwell
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

Currently Reading:
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (yes, still!)
The Betrayal of the Blood Lily by Lauren Willig (woot!)
Frankly My Dear I'm Dead by Livia J. Washburn
The Nine Tailors by Dorothy Sayers

What are you reading?

I have also fallen behind on my Agatha Christie personal challenge; I think I will pause it until the summer because I know my home library has a large collection of them while my school library has access to loads of titles home library does not (Can I abbreviate them HL and SL not to be confused with my personal collection?) I am also planning to try to read some of the books I own after I finish all of the books I've checked out of the SL.

5 comments:

  1. I love this meme - there is only ONE book on your entire list that I've heard of. I'm coming back to your blog to make some new discoveries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Lauren Willig books. I can't wait for Mischief of the Mistletoe even though it is about Turnip.

    I look forward to reading your review of Going Too Far. That one is on my TBR list.

    Good luck with finishing Wuthering Heights. I'm supposed to read that one for a couple of my reading challenges but haven't worked up the nerve to start it. I just got Jane Slayre, a horror mashup of Jane Eyre with vampires. I wonder when they'll do something like that to Wuthering Heights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read your review on Stupid Cupid-it's been on my wish list for a while. Looks super cute. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of these books, which is another fascinating thing about this meme. New discoveries!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...