DWTS: Actually I didn't think much of this week's episode although I did predict that Aiden would be the one to go. So I don't really want to talk about it.
Instead I will talk about the return of Glee!
I was so excited that Glee returned! I'm just going to ask some questions based on my immediate thoughts after the show; they won't make sense unless you've seen it.
- Why was Rachel so insistent on her pairing with Finn-doesn't she know they're in high school and they don't have to hurry anything?
- Where is Quinn living-did she move in with Puck because surely Finn kicked her out?
- How good does Idina Menzel look post-pregnancy?
- How cute is Jonathan Groff as Jesse?
- What storyline is Terri going to get? [I really like her; not a Wemma fan]
- Sue and Brittany-comic standouts!
- Did you like Sue's "Vogue" video? I'm not a fan of Madonna so it didn't really work for me.
- Why does Kurt walk away during "Gives You Hell"? Is he angry about Rachel and Finn's (non)relationship?
1. Hello I Love You-Finn
2. Gives You Hell-Rachel and Glee Club-my favorite
3. Hello-Rachel and Jesse
4. Highway to Hell-Vocal Adrenaline
5. Hello Goodbye-New Directions
*Gives You Hell was an informal performance while Hello Goodbye was onstage so I classified them differently.*