Saturday, April 17, 2010

DWTS Week 4/Glee

DWTS: Actually I didn't think much of this week's episode although I did predict that Aiden would be the one to go. So I don't really want to talk about it.

Instead I will talk about the return of Glee!
I was so excited that Glee returned! I'm just going to ask some questions based on my immediate thoughts after the show; they won't make sense unless you've seen it.
  • Why was Rachel so insistent on her pairing with Finn-doesn't she know they're in high school and they don't have to hurry anything?
  • Where is Quinn living-did she move in with Puck because surely Finn kicked her out?
  • How good does Idina Menzel look post-pregnancy?
  • How cute is Jonathan Groff as Jesse?
  • What storyline is Terri going to get? [I really like her; not a Wemma fan]
  • Sue and Brittany-comic standouts!
  • Did you like Sue's "Vogue" video? I'm not a fan of Madonna so it didn't really work for me.
  • Why does Kurt walk away during "Gives You Hell"? Is he angry about Rachel and Finn's (non)relationship?
Songs:
1. Hello I Love You-Finn
2. Gives You Hell-Rachel and Glee Club-my favorite
3. Hello-Rachel and Jesse
4. Highway to Hell-Vocal Adrenaline
5. Hello Goodbye-New Directions
*Gives You Hell was an informal performance while Hello Goodbye was onstage so I classified them differently.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...