Monday, April 12, 2010

Blog Award!

So it has taken forever for me to post this but I received two awards from Maggie at Bibliophilia. Thank you so much!

Here are the rules: Thank & link to the person that gave you the award.

Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic

Contact the blogs and let them know they’ve won.

State 7 things about yourself.

SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME:

1. I love Orville Redenbacher Movie Theater Butter Popcorn.

2. I'm very punctual, as in if you show up "on time," I will still consider you late because you should have been at least five minutes early.

3. I think my favorite genre at the moment is mystery even though I usually can't figure it out.

4. I've been playing the viola for thirteen years.

5. I love romantic comedies, even when they're crap; sometimes even because of how crappy they are.

6. I'm going to Europe for the first time this summer with my younger sister.

7. I was obsessed with the Baby-Sitters Club books from about the ages of 6 to 12 (and I still read them even now)

Ten Things That Make Me Happy:

1. When the sky is this one particular shade of blue; it is so gorgeous (and it is that color as I write this)
2. My family-love them, am pretty much always laughing with them.
3. Reading! Especially when I have just discovered a new author and have an extensive backlist to dive into
4. Being able to quote from one of my favorite books or TV shows or movies or songs
5. Having lots of posts on my google reader because it means I get to read a lot
6. Disney World and Disneyland (going there next week!)
7. Symphonie fantastique by Berlioz-check it out because it's amazing!
8. Yummy food-pizza, popcorn, chocolate, etc
9. Solving the crossword puzzle (I can usually do Monday and Tuesday for the NY Times but not usually the other days)
10. Finishing all of my homework

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...