A lot of red dresses...a lot. At first I thought my favorite was Sofia Vergara but then after the Lead Actress in a Comedy bit, I added Martha Plimpton's dress, which yes was red but I love the sparkles and its relative simplicity (sorry that the picture isn't very good). I enjoyed Jane Lynch's hosting for the most part and I enjoyed getting to see Zachary Levi and Joel McHale (Community should have been nominated). I was also BEYOND THRILLED that Friday Night Lights won a writing Emmy and that Kyle Chandler won for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series as Eric Taylor is my TV dad. All five seasons are available on DVD and they are well worth an investment of your time and money.
Well, this is some great news! The Phillies have clinched their division (unsurprisingly-we've had a great year overall if not recently) and us fans are on the way to a happy October with hopefully some great games. Will we win the whole thing? Who knows but at least we have a shot.
Then there's the Eagles; I waited to post this meme specifically so I could mention if we won or lost against the Falcons. And I should have not bothered as we ended up losing and our QB has a neck injury; severity is undetermined at time of posting.
I created a new page, which you can click through at the top, featuring my YA Book Boyfriends. I'm planning to add more links to the page and add and delete as other guys strike my fancy but as of now these are MY guys. Who would you keep from my list and who would you throw away? (Hopefully you've read some of them and if not, well then enjoy picking them up!)
I actually completed all 7 items on last week's list (just barely-I am so slow at completing my reviews lately!) so that means I'm all ready to attack another week.
1. Finish and review Eve by Anna Carey-it's meh so far
2. Finish and review Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor-very different and intriguing.
3. Post on amazon vine.
4. Read and review Flirt Club by Cathleen Daly
5. Read and review Sass and Serendipity by Jennifer Ziegler
6. Update goodreads shelves.
7. Pick up Ender's Game from library for comfort reading.
8. Read and review The Leftovers by Tom Perrotta
9. Read and review Wisdom's Kiss by Catherine Gilbert Murdock