When I saw about The Vintage Bookworm's new meme, I figured I'd give it a try since I already make my own to-do lists. I'm a bit behind on reviews and I've got a big stack of books to read so that forms the majority of my list.
To-Do List for this week:
1. Write review of Guantanamo Boy, scheduled for 15 September
2. Write review of Pregnant Pause, scheduled for 21 September
3. Finish reading and write review for Pirate King.
4. Post Pirate King review on Amazon as it's a Vine book.
5. Clean out saved google reader posts; update goodreads shelves.
6. Finish The Sweetest Thing and review.
7. Read Circle of Fire; review.
8. Read Small Town Sinners; review.
9. Read Variant; review.
10. Read The Queens of All the Earth; review.
I decided to cap it at 10 although of course I hope I can read more especially as I have tomorrow off (Labor Day!) Of course, I kind of cheated and combined a couple of things as I like to have read and review in the same item. This is also roughly in the order I hope to do them but I'm open to switching it up if I feel like it because hey, it's my list!
So what's on your to-do list this week? Leave a comment here or hop over to The Vintage Bookworm and add your post to her linky.