Thursday, April 21, 2011

Library Hop on 4/21



I'm feeling kind of lazy here so I'm not going to type up all of the titles but this picture shows 13 of the titles on the YA Overlooked Book Battle List at The Shady Glade.  As a round 1 judge, I am hoping to read as many of these as possible by the end of April.  I've really enjoyed what I've read so far so I'm excited about this batch too.  Next up is probably The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea M. Campbell and then Whale Talk by Chris Crutcher but I'll see what appeals to me the most.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, if I took out 13 books, I would not type out the titles lol. They don't call me LazyGirl for nothin'!

    Thanks for making a post...this Book Battle seems interesting! I'm excited to see what you guys vote on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would feel so guilty if I checked out 13 books - I know I'd have to renew them and probably not be able to finish them even then!

    Hopping through from Library Thursday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...