Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oliver Twist Readalong

Allie at A Literary Odyssey is hosting a readalong for Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens through the month of Feburary!  This is one of the Dickens books that I own but haven't read yet so I'm very excited to sign up for this.

Because the book is divided into three sections, there will be three postings on the following dates:
Post about Book 1 on February 10th
Post about Book 2 on February 19th
Post about Book 3 on February 28th

Plus Allie has an extra copy so if you live in the US and sign up by Sunday NOON, you could win your own edition.  I already have the lovely Barnes and Noble copy pictured above but if you would like to win, go hurry on over and sign up!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I hope you'll enjoy it. I liked the story. Just had to cope with Dicken's usual style a bit.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...