Saturday, July 10, 2010

Read My Own Books Personal Challenge

In order to try and keep myself on track, I wanted to share my list of books I'm hoping to read for this challenge (in no particular order):

-Cat Among the Pigeons
-At Bertram's Hotel
-A Caribbean Mystery
-Half of the Sky
-Shade
-Drood
-The Hunger Games
-Inside Out
-Endless Summer
-Ten Things I Love About You
-Wherever Nina Lies
-Love on a Dime
-Invisible Girl
-No Will But His
-The Scarlet Letter
-Shanghai Girls

This is the preliminary list from one shelf but no worries, I have a lot more once I've finished these!

I have one more library book (hopefully done and posted on Sunday) and then I will jump right on in!

1 comment:

  1. You have quite a list there. I know Ten Things I Love About You, I intend to read it myself in the future. I have read The Scarlet Letter. Personally, I liked it, it's very atmospheric. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...