Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Last week I totally forgot to link to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books because I wrote thus up super quick; I'm so sorry and I really appreciate how it helps bring the blogging community together every week. Many of the blogs I follow participate and it definitely helps fill out my already sizable wish list.

Last Week:
God in the Flesh by Don Everts
Love on a Dime by Cara Lynn James
Revolutionaries by Jack B Rakove

This Week is super fun; I have two books about Elizabeth Taylor and then the first two Hunger Games books. I'll finish with a Fairy Tale Friday.
Furious Love by Sam Kashner and Nancy Schoenberger
How to Be a Movie Star by William J. Mann
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Currently Reading:
Thud by Terry Pratchett (for a challenge-see sidebar)
One Day by David Nicholls

8 comments:

  1. Oh the Hunger Games and Catching Fire - how fun! Enjoy them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hunger Games! Awesome books, I can't wait for the third one,

    Hope you enjoy them when you get to them =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hunger Games and Catching Fire were 2 of my favourite reads last year. Can't wait for Mockingjay. Have a wonderful week and happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like most everyone who has read Collins' books I loved them and am anxiously awaiting Mockingjay. Have fun reading and enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wodehouse AND Terry Pratchett! Two of my favorites, seriously!

    have a lovely reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these, but I've read excerpts of Furious Love. I would enjoy anything about Liz Taylor. I have a rather fat book about her on my TBR stacks.

    Enjoy!

    Here's my Monday:

    http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there,

    This is a refreshing list of books! And I'm pleased to see you're part of Marg's Terry Pratchett challenge like me.

    Here’s my Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting! I am totally Team Peeta & glad to meet another supporter as we seem to be dwindling as the Team Gale fans grow. Also I saw in your reviews that you really disliked Wuthering Heights and just had to say that I did as well! Totally agree with your review, I couldn't sympathize with any of the characters because they were all so awful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...