Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May Stats

I didn't have the best reading month until the end when I saw that I hadn't read very many books and pushed myself to read more. Overall the books I chose were somewhat meh. I enjoyed most of them and I really liked a few but there is nothing that stands out for me and that I plan to reread because it meant so much to me. This was also the month I reached 100 books which means I'm well on track for 200 books this year.

Books Read This Month: 19
Favorite Book: Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
Worst Book: Nothing really stands out; maybe Fingersmith since it's a DNF
DNF: Fingersmith by Sarah Waters
Longest Book: The Ninth Daughter by Barbara Hamilton
Shortest Book: There Are No Words by Mary Calhoun Brown
Most Read Genre: YA, 8

Total Pages Read: 36,844
Total Books Read: 115

Challenges Update: I didn't do anything for my challenges although I'm planning to read The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Brontë to finish that challenge and Thud by Terry Pratchett to further that challenge.

Plans for June: Continue work on my challenges; Read some of the books I've won; Continue reading my Netgalley books; Read the lovely stack of YA books I've been lucky enough to check out of my library; I'm not the biggest soccer fan but I think I may end up posting (or at least tweeting) a bit about the World Cup-I'm rooting for the US (natch) and then Germany-if they get knocked out early, I'm not sure who I'll support; I got a job (yay!) but I think it will interfere with my reading time (sad)

Reviewing: I also have decided that I will take the opportunity of the first of the month to update my reviews on goodreads and amazon as well as catalog my reviews on my review page.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great stats! 19 books in one month? That's awesome! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...