Saturday, June 12, 2010

Challenge Completed!


I finished the Bronte Challenge hosted by Laura's Reviews. Here is my original post.

The challenge was to read/watch/listen to 3-6 works by or about the Brontes. I read and reviewed:

1. Becoming Jane Eyre by Sheila Kohler
2. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
3. Charlotte and Emily by Jude Morgan

I still want to read Anne Bronte's works and see more film adaptations but I am pleased with these three readings. Jude Morgan's book has been on my list for a while as he is an automatic read author for me and I really enjoyed its perspective, thus making it my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...