I return follows but I would greatly appreciate it if you left a link in the comments to make it a bit easier on me.
I mostly review YA but I also read mystery, romance, historical, classics, and fantasy. Recent reviews include: Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready (Loved!); Shine by Lauren Myracle; Mercy by Rebecca Lim (Loved!); Girl Wonder by Alexa Martin; Like Clockwork by Bonnie Dee; Clarity by Kim Harrington; and The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman (for Fairy Tale Friday).
List 5 Quirky Facts About You:
1. In general, I don't like my food to touch and I usually eat all of one food on my plate before moving on to another. Like for my last dinner, I ate all of my corn on the cob, then my hamburger, then my rice a roni, and lastly my salad.
2. I prefer even numbers to odd, for example leaving the volume of the TV on an even number.
3. I have a Theodore Roosevelt bobblehead. It is awesome.
4. I'll check my watch two or three times in a row just to make sure that I really read it right.
5. I can't take a nap after 3 or else I can't sleep at night. I hope to someday be like my mom who will sleep for twenty minutes at 9 and then go to bed at 11 like it's nothing.
The obvious first answer is Harry Potter's magical world at Hogwarts but I'm not sure that is in fact my number one choice. I'm kind of interested in the world of Paranormalcy by Kiersten White but I think I will choose the BookWorld of Jasper Fforde's Thursday Next series. Surrounded by books and getting to meet ALL of my favorite characters would rock.