I was worried about how this episode would treat religion. I wasn't too pleased but I'm just going to move on because "Duets" looks like it will have some great music.
- Why would you have FRIDAY night dinners with a teenager? Isn't Sunday more traditional? Also it seems weird to me to not have dinners every night with your family because that's what we do.
- It breaks my heart to see how queer people have been kept away from Christianity by Christians. I know my college campus has had conflict between the queer group and my Christian group but things are looking up as we're planning a meeting for reconciliation; we don't want to have conflict and we want to be welcoming to everyone seeking Jesus.
- Saying that, as a believer in Jesus, Finn's praying to the sandwich seemed sacrilegious as it seems like he's basically praying to an idol.
- Rachel continues her selfish streak-"how it's affecting ME." Gah-hate her.
- I'm quite sure that having Rachel sing at my bedside would not make me feel better.
- Really love young Kurt; looks so much like Chris Colfer
- "You had me at fabulous hat."
1. Only the Good Die Young-Puck; fun, upbeat, nice for Puck to get a chance to shine.
2. I Look to You-Mercedes; I didn't know this song but I think it's my favorite of the episode.
3. Papa Can You Hear Me?-Rachel; so over Rachel's overwrought "look at me, look at me" performances although this was less than other episodes
4. I Want to Hold Your Hand-Kurt; I felt the emotion but while I like the idea of covering Beatles songs, I'm rarely pleased with it in practice.
5. Losing My Religion-Finn; No
6. Bridge Over Troubled Water-Mercedes; I don't like this song.
7. One of Us-New Directions; Tina solo-woot!