Sunday, November 11, 2012

Music on #SykesSunday @thewantedmusic #IFoundYou

A quick little post that I meant to put up yesterday but time slipped away. It's not book-related but it does have a freebie at the end for US residents.

First, my beloved boys The Wanted have released their new single, "I Found You." You may remember I posted the video a while back but it's out now to buy. I believe it's available around the world and here are the links for US residents in iTunes and on Amazon.

And then for something completely different: I have also become really enamored with ZZ Ward. She had a free song available for download on US Amazon (it's actually free through November) but I liked it so much, I got the whole album. Totally worth it! Just wanted to let you know about a free song. I have also included the music video below.



1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of ZZ Ward before, but I'm digging this song. Off to pick it up at Amazon and listen to the rest of her album!
    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...