Luckily Glee was amazing!!!! It had Bad Romance, which is only one of my favorite songs, and awesome Kurt, my favorite character.
- Opinionated voiceover-cheeky!
- Vampires-why does the principal believe they exist?!
- THEATRICALITY-did you pick up the theme? I thought it was even more obvious than the very obvious Dream theme last week
- I don't see why Lady Gaga is so definitely only for girls; I know guys who like her songs
- Puck, Mike, Matt, and Finn were all on the football team; why is Finn the only one getting picked on?
- Did everyone wear their Gaga costume/Kiss outfit all week? Wouldn't that be uncomfortable? Wouldn't they get dirty/smelly? What was the timeframe for this?
- So women are just inherently awesome sewers who can make amazing clothes overnight?
- Burt-my family hearts Mike O'Malley (we've actually been fans since Yes, Dear) and I'm was so happy to see Burt stand up for his son and Mike O'Malley just be amazing. I bawled during that scene-it was so powerful.
- The crazy pink eyelashes on Quinn!
- No Jesse :-( Absence of hotness makes me sad
- While there wasn't a lot of Will (Yay!), it appeared as if he observed those two bullying football players and didn't step in! I know teachers are supposed to do that! Or did he arrive late to the scene? I still feel like he witnessed something he would have to report.
- No Sue :-( but no Emma :-) and Terri next week :-)
1. Funny Girl-Shelby
2. Bad Romance-Glee Girls and Kurt
3. Shout It Out Loud-Glee Guys minus Kurt
4. Beth-Glee Guys Minus Kurt
5. Poker Face-Rachel and Shelby