Monday, February 1, 2010

January Stats

IN total I read 8309 pages in January which isn't bad although my goal had been 10,000. I also read.

Number Read: 25 plus 2 DNF. If I can keep up this pace, I should be able to read 200 books this year!

Best Book: Candide by Voltaire

Longest Book: Nixonland, 748 pages

Least Enjoyed Book: Moral Capital (a school book) or Psych Major Syndrome which started out strong but then went downhill.

I don't have anything else I feel like reviewing yet but I will definitely continue to read and keep track of what I read. I find it very satisfying and wish I had started doing it earlier.

Challenges: 1 for Terry Pratchett; 4 for personal challenge of Agatha Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...