Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bad Me/Updates

So while I have read a lot (21 books and counting!) I have not felt like posting. However I have plans for two books this week (my first entry for the Terry Pratchett challenge and an American history book I really liked). I also hope to post mini-reviews of the books I've read and at the end of the month do a post listing all books read for the month plus how many pages.

As for personally, for some reason I thought it would be a "good" idea to take four history courses this semester. Consequently I am reading about a book a week for each of them plus trying to read things I've chosen on my own. I was inspired by a friend to keep Sabbath so from Saturday sundown to Sunday sundown, I am claiming me time whereby I will have, among other things, reading time. Since last week was the first week of the semester, I also had a lot of free time and read three books in addition to class work which I think is good but I know that will not continue. And while I will definitely include the books I read for class in my book count, I haven't decided whether or not I want to post something about them although as I "get" to write mini-papers about each, that may end up happening.

Basically I am sorry for not posting because I've read some good stuff although I did abandon two books because I didn't find them interesting. Best wishes for the end of January!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting-I love to read your thoughts! Feel free to leave a link to your latest post so I can stop by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...